Nail guns are typically used to drive nails into wood or other materials. They have become increasingly popular tools in the recent years, successfully replacing hammers and becoming an obvious choice among builders when it comes to driving nails. With the advance in technology, cordless nail guns were invented, eliminating the hustle of having to deal with wires and cords.
Instead of using an air compressor, cordless nail guns rely on fuel cells, which are powered by pressurized flammable gas, and on batteries. Therefore, cordless nail guns are much more convenient than the traditional ones and can easier be used even by the least knowledgeable builder. People interested in purchasing such products should opt for the cordless nail guns by Paslode, a renowned manufacturer of cordless and pneumatic nailers with over 20 years of experience in the field.
Here are the Paslode cordless nail guns that can currently be purchased:
1. Li-Ion Cordless Framing Nailer CF325Li uses Lithium Ion battery technology, making it extremely convenient for builders who need to use the nail gun for several hours. The technology used allows builders to drive 50% more nails per charge, since the battery can hold 5 times longer. The charge times is also faster. Its lightweight design and better balance make it very easy on the arms.
2. Cordless 16 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer is a powerful nail gun best suited for tight corners, since it has an angled magazine. As it fits in tight spots, it will save builders time and energy. It is lightweight, precise and compact, so it can be used even in the tightest places. Even though it is very powerful, its depth precision prevents wood areas from getting damaged.
3. Cordless 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nailer resembles the Angled Finish model, but it is not specially intended for tight spots. Besides this aspect, it also prevents wood damage, it is easy to work with and is very powerful.
4. Cordless 16 Gauge Stapler is a very versatile model, being able to drive 3/4″ – 2″ standard crown staples with ease. This nail gun is fuel powered, but it also comes with a rechargeable battery and charger. It also has the quick-clear feature, providing easy nose access and reducing downtime.
5. Cordless 18 Gauge Brad Nailer is perfect for decorative trim purposes, since it is able to provide tiny holes, as small as 3/32″ from the edge. The nail gun may leave very small holes, but it will definitely prevent the wood from splitting. It is a great addition for homeowners looking to make some home improvements.
6. CF325 Cordless Framing Nailer uses a combined fuel and nail package, which allows for toe-nailing at any angle. Its high performance and longer charge meet the needs of builders who no longer want to worry about running out of fuel. In this way, it will save users time and money.
7. IMCT Cordless Framing Nailer is perfectly suited to drive nails in areas that are typically hard to reach. It also works great in cramped spaces. This nail gun is intended for tough jobsite conditions. It is tough and powerful, driving up to 2″-3 1/4″ nails. The nail lockout feature prevents both wood damage and blank driving.
When it comes to cordless nail guns, Paslode has a wide array of models you can choose from. Opting for one or another depends on your purposes and long term plans. Regardless of the model that you choose, you will definitely be pleased by any Paslode nail gun.
Image source: Paslode